We now ask all Naturist Corner active members to have a photograph of themselves in their profile and our Terms & Conditions of use have been revised to take this into account.
What kind of photo should you use? The choice is yours but here’s what we suggest:
- Full length nude set in a landscape is fine
- Rear view as long as part of your face is clearly showing (at least in profile)
- Head and shoulders – bare shoulders or clothed
- Part-shaded face/sun glasses
- Fully clothed
What you really should avoid using:
- Isolated body parts
- Nude body without a head
- Undue focus on sexual parts.
- A rear view without any part of the face clearly showing
- A tiny image of yourself ‘lost in the landscape’
- Just graphics without any personal content
- Of course, something you’ve just grabbed from the web ….. we do random checks and will cancel any account if we find one.
- If your profile states that you are a naturist-couple then your photo MUST be of you as a couple. Otherwise your profile will be changed to naturist-single.
- Whichever style of photo you use it MUST represent your age as stated in your profile.
Please make sure that the image has a maximum size of around 1000px on the longest side. Make sure that your head is roughly in the middle of the frame.
FOR BEST RESULTS TRY TO CREATE A SQUARE(ish) PHOTO.