We now ask all Naturist Corner active members to have a photograph of themselves in their profile.
Photos (Avatars) are added via the MY PROFILE -> ACCOUNT tab on your Forum Menu bar.
What kind of photo should you use? The choice is yours but here’s what we recommend:
- Full length nude set in a landscape is fine
- Rear view as long as part of your face is clearly showing (at least in profile)
- Head and shoulders – bare shoulders or clothed
- Part-shaded face/sun glasses
- Fully clothed
What you really should avoid using:
- Isolated body parts
- Nude body without a head
- Undue focus on sexual parts.
- A rear view without any part of the face showing
- A tiny image of yourself ‘lost in the landscape’
- Just graphics without any personal content
- Of course, something you’ve just grabbed from the web ….. we do random checks and it wouldn’t be good if we find out.
Please make sure that the image has a max size of around 1000px on the longest side. Make sure that your head is roughly in the middle of the frame.
FOR BEST RESULTS TRY TO CREATE A SQUARE(ish) PHOTO.